1. Ji, Yangyang. “Are Technology Shocks More Expansionary at the ZLB?” CESifo Economic Studies, online. [SSCI]
2. Ji, Yangyang, and Wei Xiao. “A Note on the Slope of the Aggregate Demand Curve at the Zero-lower-bound,” Macroeconomic Dynamics, online. [SSCI]
3. Ji, Yangyang. “The Effect of New Deal Policies Revisited,” CESifo Economic Studies, online. [SSCI]
4. Ji, Yangyang, and Wei Xiao, 2019. “Was the New Deal expansionary?” Economics Letters, Vol. 184: 1-4. [SSCI]
5. Ji, Yangyang, 2019. “Are Supply-side Reforms Contractionary at the Zero Lower Bound?” CESifo Economic Studies, Vol. 65（1）: 68-83. [SSCI]
6. Ji, Yangyang, and Wei Xiao, 2018. “Instability of Sunspot Equilibria in Real Business Cycle Models under Infinite Horizon Learning.” Macroeconomic Dynamics, Vol. 22（08）: 1978-2006. [SSCI]
7. Ji, Yangyang, 2017. “Expectations, Taylor Rules and Liquidity Traps.” Journal of reviews on Global Economics, Vol. 6: 193-197.
8. Ji, Yangyang, and Wei Xiao, 2016. “Government Spending Multiplier and the Zero Lower Bound.” Journal of Macroeconomics, Vol. 122(1): 31-35. [SSCI]
9. 纪阳阳. 机加工设备招投标过程中最低评标价法的改进与应用[J]. 中国招标, 2009.
1. “Expectations in Dynamic Macroeconomic Models,” Presented at the conference on “Expectations in DynamicMacroeconomic Models,” at the Dutch Central Bank, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, September 6-8,2016.
2. “Investigating Driving Forces behind The Labor Wedge and Its Two Components,” Presented at the fourteenthannual meeting of Chinese economists, Peking University, Beijing, China. August 24, 2014. Presenter& Discussant and Presented at the annual meeting of the Southern Economic Association, New Orleans,U.S.A. November 21-23, 2015. Presenter & Discussant
3. “Instability of Sunspot Equilibria in Real Business Cycle Models under Infinite Horizon Learning,” Presentedat the annual meeting of the Southern Economic Association, Atlanta, U.S.A. November 22-24, 2014.Chair & Presenter
1. Zhang, Sen, Yangyang Ji, and Tianye Lin, 2019. “The relative price of investment goods, the price level, and the "slope puzzle",” CEMA Working Papers No. 609.
2. Lin, Tianye, Yangyang Ji, and Sen Zhang, 2020. “Real Estate, Interest Rates, and Crowding-out Effects,” CEMA Working Papers No. 613.